IncEditor is an editor which is a little better than Notepad. It is built in WPF using the MVVM Design Pattern and Managed Extensibility Framework.
Why another editor?
The main reason for building this editor is education. I strongly believe that you learn by doing something. So, before I could call myself an expert in WPF or MVVM or MEF, I thought I could start a project and learn it along the way. I hope, this would benefit
those who are dying to learn the awesome three: WPF, MVVM and MEF!
What are you going to use?
Simply the awesome trio, that I believe will be at the core of all future Windows applications:
- Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) Design Pattern
- Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF)
What are the expected features?
- Basically, an editor worse than Notepad!
- Plugins to make it far better than Notepad!